Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Seville
When is the cheapest time to fly to Seville?
Seville Airport is located outside Seville City but travelers are accommodated well and transported to their destinations through Tussam bus line. From the airport going to the city, you will have to take a 30-minute ride, which costs 2.40 euros. When flying to Seville, it is wise that you research first on the transportation schedules from the airport so you know what to expect when you arrive.
Unforgettable Seville experience
Seville in its entirety is a sight to behold. You will love its Moorish architecture, ancient buildings and palaces that date back to the 17th century. The Guadalqivir River and lamenco are top sites to visit when you are vacationing in the city. The alleys and streets are in cluster form and you will enjoy walking and feeling the warm ambience of the place as well as the welcoming aura of the people.
Experience an unforgettable trip to Seville. Get in touch with Skiddoo and book a flight.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = EUR 0.016
Temperature average in September
18.2 - 31.7°C
Rainfall average in September
Cheapest time to fly to Seville (SVQ)
All prices refer to return flights to Seville and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Seville
- Flights from Manila to Seville
- Flights from Cebu to Seville
- Flights from Davao to Seville
- Flights from Clark to Seville
- Flights from Iloilo to Seville
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Seville
- Flights from Bacolod to Seville
- Flights from Kalibo to Seville
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Seville
- Flights from Tacloban to Seville
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Seville