Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Tenerife
When is the cheapest time to fly to Tenerife?
There are two airports in Tenerife and these are the Tenerife North Airport and Tenerife South Airport. If you are coming from London Gatwick, you will travel by air to Tenerife in four and a half hours. The perk of these travels is that you can have complimentary drinks and snacks as well as pre-arranged seating so that you can have a safe and comfortable travel.
Anytime vacation place
Tenerife is a favorite vacation place anytime of the year because of its consistently great weather. The volcanic views are the best asset of the place. On the other the island is abuzz with nightlife and parties, thus encouraging partygoers to visit it more often. There are also water sports and other thrilling activities to keep visitors busy and active.
If you want to have a really great vacation away from your usual routine in life, call Skiddoo now and make travel arrangements.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = EUR 0.017
Temperature average in April
3.3 - 11.5°C
Rainfall average in April
Cheapest time to fly to Tenerife (TFN)
All prices refer to return flights to Tenerife and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Tenerife
- Flights from Manila to Tenerife
- Flights from Cebu to Tenerife
- Flights from Davao to Tenerife
- Flights from Clark to Tenerife
- Flights from Iloilo to Tenerife
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Tenerife
- Flights from Bacolod to Tenerife
- Flights from Kalibo to Tenerife
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Tenerife
- Flights from Tacloban to Tenerife
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Tenerife