Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Kandy
When is the cheapest time to fly to Kandy?
Things to do in Kandy
You can take a tuk-tuk (three wheelers) to explore the city or you can walk. Visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic, the Pinnewala Elephant Orphange or stroll around the ancient Royal Botanic Garden and the New Ranweli Spice Garden near it. You might also want to see the Tea Museum. Tea is one of the major exports of Sri Lanka.
Have a great time immersing in the culture of Sri Lanka. Book a cheap flight to serene Sri Lanka via Skiddoo, where you will find many budget flight options.
Flights to Kandy
The main gateway to Kandy is Colombo-Katunayake or Bandaranaike International Airport, which is 52 miles from Kandy. It will take three hours by taxi from the airport for you to reach Kandy. Thirty-seven airlines operate from the airport, serving 47 non-stop flights to major cities outside the country.
Temperature average in October
12.2 - 19.7°C
Rainfall average in October
Cheapest time to fly to Kandy (CMB)
All prices refer to return flights to Kandy and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Kandy
- Flights from Manila to Kandy
- Flights from Cebu to Kandy
- Flights from Davao to Kandy
- Flights from Clark to Kandy
- Flights from Iloilo to Kandy
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Kandy
- Flights from Bacolod to Kandy
- Flights from Kalibo to Kandy
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Kandy
- Flights from Tacloban to Kandy
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Kandy