Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Khartoum
When is the cheapest time to fly to Khartoum?
The Khartoum Airport is Sudan’s main gateway by air. It serves various airline companies from the Middle East, Europe and Africa. Direct flights to Khartoum are available in London, Dubai, Cairo, Bahrain, Addis Ababa, Nairobi, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Istanbul and Doha.
The Nile Street is a famous tourist spot in Khartoum. The street is attractive with its colonial buildings used as schools, ministries and even hotels. The Presidential Palace allows visitors but not in its front. Visitors will have to cross the road and head behind the building. The Presidential Palace Museum contains historical pieces and relics from the political history of Sudan. The modern Khartoum is seen along this street. There you will see the Friendship Hall built by the Chinese and the egg shaped Al-Fateh Tower. The Al-Mogran Family Park, located near the bridge, is for tourists who want to enjoy theme park rides.
Temperature average in August
25.5 - 38.4°C
Rainfall average in August
Cheapest time to fly to Khartoum (KRT)
All prices refer to return flights to Khartoum and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Khartoum
- Flights from Manila to Khartoum
- Flights from Cebu to Khartoum
- Flights from Davao to Khartoum
- Flights from Clark to Khartoum
- Flights from Iloilo to Khartoum
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Khartoum
- Flights from Bacolod to Khartoum
- Flights from Kalibo to Khartoum
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Khartoum
- Flights from Tacloban to Khartoum
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Khartoum