Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Paramaribo
When is the cheapest time to fly to Paramaribo?
Flights to Paramaribo
Paramaribo is served by the Johan Pengel International Airport, which is 45 kms. Away from the city.
Almost half of the country’s population lives in this city with a large village community appeal. Easily explored on foot the city offers a glimpse of the past through its water side streets with old wooden colonial houses. Even its central market, which overflows with interesting products from all over the world, will bring you back in time.
Visit historic places of worship
The city offers two interesting religious sites: one of the oldest synagogues built in the western hemisphere and a Catholic church that is known as the biggest wooden structure in the whole South America.
Visit this South American city with its distinct Dutch influence. Skiddoo can find the best fares for you to this gateway to the Amazon.
Temperature average in December
22.2 - 32°C
Rainfall average in December
Cheapest time to fly to Paramaribo (PBM)
All prices refer to return flights to Paramaribo and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Paramaribo
- Flights from Manila to Paramaribo
- Flights from Cebu to Paramaribo
- Flights from Davao to Paramaribo
- Flights from Clark to Paramaribo
- Flights from Iloilo to Paramaribo
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Paramaribo
- Flights from Bacolod to Paramaribo
- Flights from Kalibo to Paramaribo
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Paramaribo
- Flights from Tacloban to Paramaribo
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Paramaribo