Compare cheap flights to Aleppo
Aleppo is a city in Syria near the border of Turkey. It is one of the largest cities in the country and is a fairly conservative one. If you are searching for a place that is peaceful and is rich with ancient traditions, this is a good place to go. However, civil unrest has been going on in the entire country for over 2 years now.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Aleppo?
Flights to Aleppo
Local and international flights are available in the Aleppo Airport. Egypt Air and Royal Jordanian are two huge airlines that carry passengers to and from the city.
Attractions in Aleppo
If you get the chance to visit the city, you might want to stop by the Citadel. This is located on a hill and from this area. You can see almost the entire city. You might also want to with the Souqs that can be found in different parts of the city. This is where you can shop a lot of different items. Again, now is not the good time to go to the city. Yet, if things get better, you can always book a flight via Skiddoo.
Temperature average in December
0.8 - 10.4°C
Rainfall average in December
Cheapest time to fly to Aleppo (ALP)
All prices refer to return flights to Aleppo and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Aleppo
- Flights from Manila to Aleppo
- Flights from Cebu to Aleppo
- Flights from Davao to Aleppo
- Flights from Clark to Aleppo
- Flights from Iloilo to Aleppo
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Aleppo
- Flights from Bacolod to Aleppo
- Flights from Kalibo to Aleppo
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Aleppo
- Flights from Tacloban to Aleppo
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Aleppo