Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Zanzibar
When is the cheapest time to fly to Zanzibar?
The Abeid Amani Karume International Airport is Zanzibar’s major airport located around 5 kilometres from the southern part of Zanzibar City, Zanzibar’s capital. The airport services flights going to Europe, Middle East, and East Africa.
Must see Zanzibar sites
When in Zanzibar, you would not want to miss Paje Beach, specifically because of its special feature, the low tide. This is when the blue waters recede and leave behind a trail of silvery sand, dotted by all sorts of marine objects. Stone Town is a historic centre of the city with its crooked streets and colonial buildings left behind by the British, Portuguese and Germans. The Zanzibar Gallery can be found here as well, with a golden plaque dedicated to Freddy Mercury. Stone Town is also a great place to shop with its bazaars and shops offering all sorts of unique items.
Get acquainted with Zanzibar and see why it is a favorite holiday destination. Book your flight with Skiddoo for cheap flight rates to this exotic island.
Temperature average in December
23.5 - 31.5°C
Rainfall average in December
Cheapest time to fly to Zanzibar (ZNZ)
All prices refer to return flights to Zanzibar and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Zanzibar
- Flights from Manila to Zanzibar
- Flights from Cebu to Zanzibar
- Flights from Davao to Zanzibar
- Flights from Clark to Zanzibar
- Flights from Iloilo to Zanzibar
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Zanzibar
- Flights from Bacolod to Zanzibar
- Flights from Kalibo to Zanzibar
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Zanzibar
- Flights from Tacloban to Zanzibar
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Zanzibar