Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Chiang Mai
When is the cheapest time to fly to Chiang Mai?
Flights to Chiang Mai
The city is served by Chiang Mai International Airport. It has international flights to various cities in Asia, as well as domestic flights connecting to other cities in the country including Mae Hong Son, Phrae and Chiang Rai. Some of the airlines that operate here are Thai Airways, Bangkok Airways and Air Asia.
Chiang Mai: Experience the Culture
Different methods of transportations are available in the city including bus and taxi. However, the most common are motorbike, songthaew and tuk-tuk. Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep is one of the main attractions. You can climb its over 300 steps and have a great view of the whole city. You should also not miss the famous Thai massage and Thai cooking.
Experience the rich culture of Chiang Mai. Book the cheapest flight with Skiddoo today.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = THB 0.625
Temperature average in August
23.5 - 31.6°C
Rainfall average in August
Cheapest time to fly to Chiang Mai (CNX)
All prices refer to return flights to Chiang Mai and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Manila to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Cebu to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Davao to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Clark to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Iloilo to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Bacolod to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Kalibo to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Tacloban to Chiang Mai
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Chiang Mai