Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Chiang Rai
When is the cheapest time to fly to Chiang Rai?
Flights to Chiang Rai
The city is served by Chiang Rai International Airport with regular flights going to/from Bangkok. The airlines that operate here are Thai Airways, Nok Air and AirAsia. There are also three direct flights each week that you can take to and from Kunming China, which is served by China Eastern Airlines.
Witness Chiang Rai Culture
Chiang Rai is rich in culture and history with several churches, temples and museums that depict their beliefs, art and tradition. Wat Phra Kaeo and Munniti Chiang Rai are some of the temples that you may visit. For the museums, there’s The Chiang Rai Cultural Centre and Cultural Hall Museum. Buy local products and try traditional foods at the Night Bazaar and Saturday Night Walking Street.
Witness the tradition and culture of Chiang Rai. Book the cheapest flight with Skiddoo today.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = THB 0.604
Temperature average in November
17.2 - 28.8°C
Rainfall average in November
Cheapest time to fly to Chiang Rai (CEI)
All prices refer to return flights to Chiang Rai and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Manila to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Cebu to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Davao to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Clark to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Iloilo to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Bacolod to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Kalibo to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Tacloban to Chiang Rai
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Chiang Rai