Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Odessa
When is the cheapest time to fly to Odessa?
Flights to Odessa
Odessa-Central Airport is the international airport of Odessa, which services almost 200 international and domestic flights every week, from more than 20 airlines such as Turkish Airlines, Aeroflot and Lufthansa. Nearby Ukrainian airports also have flights to and from Odessa.
Pearl of the Black Sea
Odessa is nicknamed the Pearl of the Black Sea, with its location on the shore of the Black Sea. Odessa has many tourist attractions and the most famous is the Odessa Opera House, considered one of the most beautiful opera houses in the world, with its architecturally rich structure. Arcadia Beach is the most popular beach in the coast of the Black Sea surrounding Odessa, and hundreds of thousands of tourists flock to Arcadia and the neighboring beaches during the summer. In Deribasovskaya Street, you may find shops, restaurants and cafes that you can check out during your visit.
Book a flight to Odessa now with Skiddoo.
Temperature average in November
3.2 - 8.2°C
Rainfall average in November
Cheapest time to fly to Odessa (ODS)
All prices refer to return flights to Odessa and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Odessa
- Flights from Manila to Odessa
- Flights from Cebu to Odessa
- Flights from Davao to Odessa
- Flights from Clark to Odessa
- Flights from Iloilo to Odessa
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Odessa
- Flights from Bacolod to Odessa
- Flights from Kalibo to Odessa
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Odessa
- Flights from Tacloban to Odessa
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Odessa