Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Lusaka
When is the cheapest time to fly to Lusaka?
The Kenneth Kaunda International Airport is situated in the capital city, so it is easy to navigate Lusaka once arriving at the airport. Zambian Airways has flights to and from other cities, and other airlines service flights to other countries.
Take in the sights of Lusaka
Wildlife is tended to the Munda Wanga Environmental Park before they are released back to their natural habitats. Kalimba Reptile Park is a haven for crocodiles and different kinds of snakes. The Sunday Market is where tourists can buy souvenirs from their visit to Lusaka. The National Museum showcases Zambian art, and the Soweto Market is where tourists can shop their hearts out.
Enjoy the Nightlife
Lusaka is not just wilderness and history. It has also kept up with modern times and in the city you will find night clubs, restaurants and bars that you can spend your night on. Witness how Zambians have a good time.
Book your cheap flight to Zambia through Skiddoo now.
Cheapest time to fly to Lusaka (LUN)
All prices refer to return flights to Lusaka and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Lusaka
- Flights from Manila to Lusaka
- Flights from Cebu to Lusaka
- Flights from Davao to Lusaka
- Flights from Clark to Lusaka
- Flights from Iloilo to Lusaka
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Lusaka
- Flights from Bacolod to Lusaka
- Flights from Kalibo to Lusaka
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Lusaka
- Flights from Tacloban to Lusaka
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Lusaka